Perception Survey

Amber Schlappi Bloss Survey for Students

Amber Schlappi Bloss Survey for Students

by Amber Schlappi-Bloss -
Number of replies: 4

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WjJ85-_P0c0ZrrVTBBsG3PkGTpBHcJRCIaL_KT0HUA8/viewform

We already use ATAP learning in our rooms, I teach using Edgenuity 100%.  I created a quick survey for my students to see what they thought about Edgenuity.  I also asked about some of the Edgenuity features.  I plan on using the responses to help focus areas on which I need to highlight with my students AND their parents.  I am guessing many of them do not know if their parents even use the Portal, and that should be something they look at together.  

This was my first time using Google Forms and it was so easy.  I usually use Survey Monkey, but since I can never remember my password for that, this is so much less work to create the survey using Google.

In reply to Amber Schlappi-Bloss

Re: Amber Schlappi Bloss Survey for Students

by Courtney Daunt -

Amber,

I liked how you surveyed your students about their access and their opinion on parental involvement.  Sometimes we can be amazed at how honest our students can be when self evaluating themselves or others. 

In reply to Courtney Daunt

by Amber Schlappi-Bloss -

Thanks.  So far, every students has said "I don't know" on how often I talk to their parents.  I was hoping they would know because the parent would talk to them about it, guess not!

by Kyle Carter -

I have also been surpised by how easy Google Forms is to use.  I've also used Survey Monkey in the past, but Forms blows it away.

by Amy Klopf -

I also liked the idea of surveying them on parent involvement. It is something that I will add to my survey for my future fifth graders.