9.01 Keep on Dreaming

Post your mission statement in the 9.01 Mission Statement section of the Discussion Group. Be prepared to provide a copy to your instructor.

Read over the mission statements of your fellow cub reporters. Select one that strikes you as the most challenging or interesting. Write a brief letter of encouragement to that person regarding his or her goals. Your letter should include all of the following:

1. Explanation of what you find the most challenging or interesting aspect of his or her goals. "Your goal seems the most challenging (interesting) to me because _____."

2. Statement comparing him or her to one of the authors of an inspirational quote provided in this lesson. "I think your idea of dreams (goals) is like _____ because _____."

3. Reason why you hope he or she is able to accomplish his or her goals. "I hope you accomplish your goals because it would have the greatest effect on the world in this way _____."

Post your letter of encouragement to that person. Be prepared to give the name of the person to whom you responded.

Be sure to watch the Discussion area to see who responds to your mission statement. Post a response of "thanks" when someone offers you an encouraging word.
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)