Forum - Introduce yourself

Forum - Introduce yourself

Number of replies: 6

Use forums to create disscussions among your students.   There are options for setting up your forums.   View the Moodle Doc for this page to learn more.

Use this area to tell us a little about yourself!  

In reply to First post

Re: Forum - Introduce yourself

by guest3 guest3 -

I currently teach a Coleman Community Schools. I teach both high school English and middle school technology. This fall, I will teach one, or more, online classes for the Clare-Gladwin RESD.  The online course is moodle based. Therefore, I will be using it daily.

In reply to First post

by guest4 guest4 -

I teach third grade in Beaverton.  I plan to introduce my students to Moodle by using it for a lot of at school activities.  Once I feel my students have a handle on how to use it I will expect them to begin using it at home.  

In reply to First post

by guest2 guest2 -

I am a mother of 2 adult children and a 13 year old.  I am looking forward to becoming a more 21st century teacher in my classroom and eliminating the "But I forgot my notes at home." statement and keep the kids accountable. 

In reply to First post

by Emily McKenna -

I'm a middle school science teacher. I've been able to use Moodle for about 5 years now and only in the last couple of years have I started to access it. I like to use it as an organizer for my courses. I don't loose track of websites, extra activities, etc. from year to year because they are listed in my Moodle courses.